Saturday, December 5, 2009

This blog is so deadddd...
I think the holidays are really fruitless...
It's just studying for DELF and doing stupid holiday homework -.-
Why did I even sign up for DELF!???
The listening is so difficult and I don't think I'll get anything out of it -.-
I don't care lar, I shall never sign up for it again.
I can't believe Shu Yi wants to take French...
It's such a horrible subject and she would be better off not taking it lor.
That's what I think and everyone agrees (:
So sad both kylee guai kia and claire pai kia aren't free :(
Kylee has bowling tournament and stupid pai kia went overseas!!!
Eeyer I'm going to whack her when I see her.
Ahahaha I can't wait for Monday to come!
Even though it means that we'll be taking DELF...
Meepit and I are going to have Swensens during the 3 hour break!
Then we're going to watch a movie after the oral (:
Too bad all the nice movies are NC16 or M18...
I don't see what's so nice about all those other movies -.-
So sad Alicia and Shih Han cannot go with us on that day :(
Never mind, we shall go out again on Friday after the Hortpark thing (:
I somehow have a feeling that we'll get lost on that day...
I'm very lazy to stand on the MRT
for 11 stops all the way to Vivo City...
and Meepit and Alicia are too!
There are no seats!!!
Imagine if there were no seats in the world...
It would be such a horrible world to live in ><
Then some more after that still have to take a bus -.-
We can actually take 100 all the way there
since it's direct and we'll get seats and
Meepit can pass by her all-time-favourite Keppel Road.
But then we'll probably have to take the bus at 7.15 am
to get there on time...
and Meepit's very lazy to wake up early -.-
Don't care about her already lar.
Alicia and I shall run off without her (:
I want to go out with Kylee on Thursday!!!
Kylee!!! Hurry up confirm!!!
It's so boring staying at home ~

Jaime

Two Crazy People

  • we are jaime, alicia and michelle
  • & we go crazy together every single day
  • we're in NYGH
  • previously from PLMGS(P)
  • we love our CCA - NYAV!!!
  • leave a tag before you go
  • and one last thing
  • please leave if you can't tolerate our nonsense

Those Days


Tagboard