Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sometimes, I really wonder what happened to Yeow Xuan this year.
She is one damn retarded person.
This was how she smsed me when asking me to go to her house:

Dwarf are you free on Saturday?
You are short.
And can I have Sotong's new number?
I am tall.

Damn retarded right?

Kylee aka guaikia dedicated a post to me today!
Aww...so sweet and touching!
Her birthday's in 6 days time.
Got her present already!
But not telling her what it is ^^
Stupid Claire aka paikia isn't free on so many days!!!
That's why we've been delaying watching 2012.
This was the first time she put badminton before us tsktsk.

Alicia, Meepit, Li Shuen and I did CIP at PL again yesterday.
It was the P6 fair and I guess it was better than having none last year.
We were talking to Shu Yi, Kai En and Nadine again:D
The first impression Shu Yi gave me when I stepped into school
was that she was extremely aggressive that day
cos she was holding this huge broom in the air.
And she's much taller than me!
She was very happy cos we supported her stall by doing chalk graffiti!
Alicia and I were writing NYAV all over the parade square
cos we love NYAV!!!
Meepit was trying to show off her French.
She wrote: Je suis intelligente et belle -.-
Alicia and I ruined it!
But she destroyed the Super Junior stuff Alicia wrote.
Li Shuen was writing philophical stuff -.-
And she was boasting about herself being musically inclined -.-

Currently smsing Yeow Xuan now.
She's talking about me being short ( she calls me Dwarf )
and her being tall and slim ( that's untrue cos she's the opposite of slim ).
You know she's extremely egoistic!
She likes to talk about all her good points.
And she isn't afraid of embarrassing herself on the bus omg!
There was one day when I had lots of time to spare,
I took 151 with Yeow Xuan, Meepit and Cheryl,
and made the mistake of sitting next to Yeow Xuan.
Omg she started singing horrible songs about her smartness,
and did this poem called 胡姬花 which involves lots of weird actions.
Then she stood up and started belly-dancing ( in school uniform )
while holding on to a pole!
Omg sitting next to her is damn embarrassing can ><
Aiya, I hope she doesn't make Meepit and I sing karaoke
at her family's gathering on Saturday ><

Jaime

Two Crazy People

  • we are jaime, alicia and michelle
  • & we go crazy together every single day
  • we're in NYGH
  • previously from PLMGS(P)
  • we love our CCA - NYAV!!!
  • leave a tag before you go
  • and one last thing
  • please leave if you can't tolerate our nonsense

Those Days


Tagboard