Monday, November 16, 2009

Alicia, Meepit, Su Fern and I did CIP today:D
We helped out with the PL math trail thing.
That thing is damn stupid!
We were just supposed to like oversee the entire thing,
make sure that it went smoothly,
and that was about it.
Omg I can't believe Shu Yi, Kai En and Nadine are so hyper!
Especially Shu Yi.
I thought she was a very sensible and reserved person.
Turns out that she's a bit like Meepit,
just that she's not as dumb as to walk into the male toilet.
Ms Goh believed that Meepit likes Keppel!
Well it's a fact anyway.
They're like 牛郎织女,
one studies in Hwa Chong,
the other in Nanyang,
and they're separated by an overhead bridge!
And they're fated to be together:D
They were kindergarten classmates lol!
Hah I know she's going to fume when she reads this:D
This is why she gets white hair.
Ah CIP today was damn fun lar!
It reminds me of the time I did something like this last year.
I wanna do CIP again tomorrow!
Then can talk to Shu Yi, Kai En and Nadine again:D
But we're not needed :(
and Ms Goh doesn't let us go back to help out :(
Eeyer...
Anyway, we're going back to help out with the P6 fair on Wednesday,
so I guess it makes no difference.

Eeyer my holiday is really fruitless...
Week after week passes by in a flash.
This year passed so super fast lar!
I can't believe I'll no longer be in 110 next year...
But then again, I don't want to go to 210.
Kylee and I went to the 210 classroom that day.
We planned where we're going to sit:D
Omg I really hope we don't get horrible teachers ><
And I really hope that Shu Yi and Nadine will come to Nanyang!

Jaime

Two Crazy People

  • we are jaime, alicia and michelle
  • & we go crazy together every single day
  • we're in NYGH
  • previously from PLMGS(P)
  • we love our CCA - NYAV!!!
  • leave a tag before you go
  • and one last thing
  • please leave if you can't tolerate our nonsense

Those Days


Tagboard